Sunday, May 15, 2022

Because they said so....

Image preview


 My publisher asked that I create a social media presence. That's so much more than a Facebook page and an Instagram post. When I began to write the book in 2021 I knew I'd eventually have to focus on building a larger social media presence. I mostly focused on Facebook and LinkedIn. Well I've been asked to expand my reader community so that means adding a blog, a website and other marketing social media. 

My plan? After bring dragged kicking and screaming into this... I will slowly move a lot of my LinkedIn social media posts to my blog and then start to add more.  

I will also be creating a set of pages to add bucket list items and photos from Mark & me.  I will also add pages for bucket list album for anyone that sends me their bucket list photos or experiences. How does that sound?

Any other ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Direct Quotes from Rue's Butterfly